View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #4
Relenzo2
Forumite

OOS: What exactly does that mean, if you don't mind me asking? Are you trying to join every RP thread?

Sem Colon steered the ship into the spaceport. "Jagques, come on." "yes, sir. Where are we?" "You mean what planet, or what spaceport?" "I know the planet, I just want to know what side of it we're on." "Well, we sure aren't on the classy side." "I can see that, sir." The town was not very high class, and would have looked more like an outlaw hideaway than a town, except it was big enough to obviously be the second. "Ah, sir, if I can ask another question... why are we here?" "Well, I got a message from an old man down here who says he had a big job for me. And this is where we find him." "Nice ship, I gotta say." "Yep." Then the door of the ship opened, and out stepped a little green man. Sem was surprised, he hadn't thought imagined the person he was looking for would look like this. "Hm, Sem Colon you are." "Yes." "Ah, come inside. Yes, we have much to talk about." "You said you had a job for me." "Mm, a job? A quest I have for you, boy, yes! Come, we will talk. Yoda, my name is. A jedi I am." "I don't fully trust the Jedi." "Yes, I can feel it.. must distrust in you, there is. But come. There are larger matters here at hand.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,