View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #134
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_of_the_owl
[I GOT THE FIRST POST! Yah! Page 3 and now this page! Oh yea! *Dance, Moon Walk, Dance :P]
((Nope, I got first post on page three, and page two, go check! ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_of_the_owl
Owl looked to Ginjin and hugged him tight as he was placed next to him. She was scared and frightened. "Ginjin...I...just don't know..." She then noticed the minion and looked at him, her eyes hard but hurt at the same time. "Have you not beaten us enough?" She slowly got up and put Ginjin down. "Very well..." She followed him, she seemed almost as hard as Queen Amidala. Her voice emotionless...yet striking.
The minion laughed, "our master would have preffered to keep your beauty intact, but you struggled too much. Besides, you'll be fine when we've...heheh, treated you," the minion snickered. They soon arrived where the cloaked and hooded figure stood with his sickled staff. The minion said nothing, but bowed and left. The dark spectre stood there, his back turned, in silence he stood, waiting for this small person to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker
Jalin stood out, the battle was finally over... he threw a blaster down.

"So uncivilized...." Jalin started. "Now, Yvo, tell me all you can about this enemy, I will help you get your ally back."
Yvo stared at Jalin, "this enemy is no one you want to get involved with, he seeks me, and he strikes at the thing that hold my touch just to spite me. This is my battle jedi, there is no need for you to join a fight that is not yours," at this Yvo turned and walked off to get everything of his and Owl's that were scattered around the tree they had been at.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,