View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:56 PM   #136
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Yvo pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "help if you wish, but remember, I warned you," he said as he continued to collect his belongings and such.

After collecting everything he started to leave, then halted. He looked around, where...where was Ginjin? Yvo knelt down and studied the ground, then got back up, and walked around until he found four dead bodies, he studied them. They were the same minions, and they seemed to have been mauled, torn up by claws and teeth. Yvo concluded that they came for Ginjin as well, and he didn't go without a fight.

Yvo's eyebrows arched in anger as he turned and started walking off towards the nearest docking area. He turned his head and called back to Jalin, "come if you truely wish to."

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,