View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #141
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker
Jalin smiled and ran over to where he had a ship waiting...

"Who is this enemy? If you don't mind my asking... oh by the way my name is Jalin.." Jalin said.
Yvo stopped and sighed, "I can only warn you, I won't tell you who or what he is, only that he's worse than any sith you'll ever meet."

At this Yvo kept walking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_of_the_owl
" I don't trust you...I don't tell anyone my real name. I go by Owl, so that is all you are getting," she said it firmly trying to act not intimidated by his voice. Just she was. She could feel the shiver go up her spine and she took one step back.
The figure straightened up, he was tall, very tall! Taller than Yvo and that was saying alot because Yvo was seven feet tall! He was nine feet tall at least. The scariest thing about it was, his sickled staff was taller.

He turned ever so slowly until he faced her completely. He wore a skull as a mask, but you could not see the face nor head which was behind it, only darkness. His eyes were black and hollow but held an unseen fire, a fire of hate, and love. His shoulders bore spikes, and his cloak was tattered about his neck and shoulders. The cloak was clasped together with a different kind of skull, it was longer than a human skull, but still resembled one.

His left hand which held his sickle, was gloved with a clawed metal gauntlet, and to say his hands were big was an understatement, he could easily hold Owl's head like a grapefruit, and crush it just as easily. The rest of him was covered with his dark insidious cloak.

He laughed once more, "why do you bare a mark so familiar to me?" he asked, cocking his head, "I smell fear in you! Now tell me!" He said his voice escalating, the darker emotions in his voice could be heard more clearly.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,