Thread: Viewlocking..
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 07:33 PM   #24
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBaldy
@Maxstate <--- Tired of quoting so I'll just respond in no specific order to your post. Darth Maul never ran away from Quigon, he was just defending while advancing towards the laser room. And against Obiwan he just had a short burst of speed when he had a window of opportunity to get away which did not last long, and don't go telling me that he could have run away an infinite amount of time, because that just is not true.
He actually was running away and was trying to recooperate from the beating he had taken, and he and Quigon both did.

Quote:
How are you not insulting me? You are claiming that the only reason I want running more heavily penalized is because of a strategy that I may use up close. Not only is that a lie, you seem to believe that you know exactly what I am thinking and that I have hidden agendas on certain features.
Why is it an insult? Yes I am claiming that, if you feel insulted by it that's your problem lol.
I don't need to be psychic to know that everyone takes care of themselves.
There's a very old Bosnian proverb in which the scenario is that the village or town is burning and one of the town's dogs is barking. Translating the proverb: "The dog barks not for the town, but for his own skin".

Quote:
Another false assumption that you state as gospel is that I still play Movie Battles. I wonder where in the blue hell did you come up with this. By the way, I do not.
Kaykay
Quote:
If you frustrate yourself over somethings said in the forums that is your problem. Grow up, someone disagreeing with you does not mean automatic flagging as enemy or frustration.
If only it were that simple, Jack. You're the reason many posters and contributors don't have the will or lust anymore to carry on with OJP.
I'm just the only one that's still showing it. An old friend taught me to just say what I have to say and not talk around people's backs, and I'm tired of talking around yours, I'd rather fight it out now.

Frustration is not a sign of maturity, you're just annoying.
Quote:
Another thing, when did I say Dooku made the error? I just stated that sabers up close are lethal. Dooku did not make the error, Anakin just took the right approach and reeled his hands in and chopped them off.
When did I state that you were stating that Dooku made an error?
You didn't make it clear enough if you meant that Anakin's attack was the final blow, or if it was just a random critical.
If you think it was the latter, you are mistaken. That is all I said.
Quote:
And as for you proving to me that it is not easy in game to run, that is again, false. The only way you were ever capable of catching up to me was with speed, and even then, you still had trouble catching me.
I had trouble catching you because I got assaulted by the bots along the way, I hit you about 3 times and you were open to a push or pull but I didn't react fast enough as I was fending off the bots
Quote:
And once I got speed, you couldn't catch me at all, and I had much more ping than yourself also.
And that's exactly what I'm saying..
Why should I be able to catch you if the odds are even? I shouldn't.

Quote:
And as for the whole running matter, what is enough attacking for you? I purposely lowered my force against Hoc ni and was easily able to get away. Usually defending takes away less force power than being offensive, so why wouldn't I have enough force power to use force sprint/speed? Hell, at Templar you always meditated before I even had to, so I don't see where you are coming with all of this.
Lost you here.
Quote:
And of course I can only speculate on this force sprint because it is not actually in game
I wasn't referring to that... oh dear lord.
Quote:
<_< Bunny hopping was brought up because movie realism was part of the subject, which of course bunny hopping is not.
Bunny hopping was brought up to make your arguement have more backbone.

Quote:
Dooku never intended to die in that battle with Anakin, and if he could have easily ran (much like you can in O.J.P.), he would have, or I would assume that anyways. And I think you are talking within the boundaries of what you see O.J.P. as anyways.
In the EP3 battle? ofcourse he couldn't run, he was on a friggin spaceship.

Quote:
You can try to take as many cheap shots as you want at me, one being of making the false accusation that I still play Movie Battles, which I do not. Won't matter to me, and in the end just ends up showing how 'mature' you are... >_>
Well I guess it's your word against mine.

Oh, I'm almost 17, not mature yet. I'd like to enjoy my childhood thank you

Maxstate is offline   you may: quote & reply,