View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #22
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Dravis
How is it manipulative to compare two examples of the same reasoning - or lack thereof - and ask why they are not treated the same way? If you don't want to answer the question since it is uncomfortable for you to do so because the answer challenges your beliefs, then that's something you should overcome. Self-imposed irrationality is the most insidious kind. If you don't answer those questions, I will simply assume you have no answer to them that doesn't contradict your previous statements.
Asking me a question about a Furry Monster, or whatever the hell you are talking about is ridiculous to me.
Quote:
And yes, my arguments are meant to convince you of my view. That's why it's a debate.
Well, I don't know of your success rate with other people, but it is not going to work with me, I always keep a open-mind, even if questions are ridiculous to me.

Quote:
Can you give me a good reason to have any other? Can you give a good, concrete reason for anyone to have a different opinion?
Are you talking about aliens, well if you don't believe because you don't have no evidence, then I can't help there.

Quote:
If there was a government conspiracy to keep us from knowing about aliens, it would have fallen apart 50 years ago. There's no way that that many people could know about it and never leak anything substantial. That would be an inhuman accomplishment, much like other conspiracy theories.
Heh, don't give me that bulls*t, Samuel, they can't keep secrets.
C'mon, if no one could keep secrets(D-Day invasion plans) the Nazis will be ruling the world now.
Much to learn you still have.

Quote:
Okay, then I won't bother you anymore if you don't want to listen.
Don't want to listen!
What the hell you think I have been doing all this time.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,