View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #25
Nancy Allen``
Banned

So you say, however people have written to me complaining about the arrogance and condescending tone of your posts. If I can just bring up Atheism for a moment Atheism may be something a lot of people want, even need, and they would benefit greatly from it, yet they are scarred off because of the way some present Atheism. Truth be told only the very best of us can see faults in ourselves.

Anyway enough of that. With Iran, the threat had been made, and with Palestine the threat is real and currently exists, not to destroy Israel as Ahmadinejad wants, but to attack Israel, to kill innocent men women and children with no concern for whether or not people from other countries are involved, in Palestine's case with no concern that it is brother killing brother, Jew killing Jew. Do we ignore it?

And on topic, I read that on New Years a boy in America watched the execution of Saddam and then imitated him, hanging and killing himself when it went wrong. Surely this would have to be the greatest tragedy of the former Iraqi leader being put to death.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,