View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 04:26 AM   #26
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Dravis
It's the furry monster under the bed that vanishes when you look for it, of course.
What do you mean of course, I still don't know what hell you are talking about.

Quote:
If there's a trap, it's one of your own devising. I can't manipulate logic. Answer the question, even if only to yourself. Then try applying that same reasoning to other things that are similar.
Your questions are meant to manipulate me in agreeing with you, because if I answer either one of them incorrectly, I will have to logically conclude that I will tell people they are wrong on some of their beliefs, because of inconsistenties or contradictions in my answers to these ridiculous questions of yours.
Quote:
I specifically was talking about the improbability of government conspiracies involving aliens. I'm sure the government has secrets. I fully expect the government will do what is best for the government, and that might not always align with the good of the people.
IMPROBABILITY!

Quote:
1) aliens using mind powers to create a bolt of lightning because it looks cool
Ridiculous!

Quote:
2) muppets that live in the 28th dimension stomped their feet
Ridiculous!

Quote:
3) god wanted to smite a bit of turf (or someone unlucky enough to be in the way)
Ridiculous!
Quote:
) it's a natural weather effect that happens when there is a difference in the electrical charge between the clouds and the earth.
Of course there is.
Still you are being manipulative here.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,