View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 04:04 PM   #6
Relenzo2
Forumite

OOS: Amiable of you to show up. I hope you don't mind me using Yoda, but I calculated he could well be alive during this time.

"Okay then, what larger matters?" Said Sem when they were inside the cruiser. "Mm, larger matters... the Sith." "The Sith?" "Yes. Always, we must fight the sith, or destroy the galaxy they will." "And what's so special you had to get me?" Yoda looked at him. "You, heard of the New Horizons you have?" "Of course!" "Stole Jedi artifacts the sith did. Hid them aboard the New Horizons, and then jettisoned them out accross the galaxy." "Uh oh. You want me to get them back, don't you?" Yoda smiled. "Be returned, they must, or the Sith will upset the balance of the Force. And in war, critical this will be. Critical, this time in the galaxy is." "I don't buy all that stuff." "hmm, do not believe, do you."
Then Yoda reached out with the Force, and touched him with his power. This left Sem with an altered veiew of the world, as well as making him very confused and rather disorientated. "Listen you... ah... well, how do I get them?" "A ship you have. Other duties you do not. Sense where the artifacts are, I can. The planets they are on... Corellia, Felucia, Dantooine, Degobah, Endor, Geinosis." "What? You're spouting random words, those aren't planets! Except for Corellia." "Planets they are!" Yoda snapped. "And find those planets you will." "Listen, I... well, I guess I'll do it, but how do think I could actually succeed?" "See the future I can. The artifacts will be returned. But as to when... that is up to you. Now go. And be with you may the Force." "Yeah, same." Sem and his co-pilot left, Sem bumping into the side before he left.
"Uh, boss, if you mind me asking, why did you just agree to do what that little guy told you? I mean, you don't know him or anyhting." "Well, here's the way I figure it. Our goal is to go explore the galaxy and make our forutne and such. I don't think that really conflicts with what Yoda was asking. Besides, I just.. felt something, something I couldn't explain... ah well. Come on, Jagques, let's go ter the ship."

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,