View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 PM   #884
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Okay, I've gone too long without a proper sig, so I am here...to ask for one....yeah, let's get on with it.

I'm not particular about the size of it, just fit the whole picture in the sig please.

Here's the picture: Linkism

The backround/banner doesn't have to be special, but make it captivating enough...and a little menacing (dark, ect.) too.

And if it's not too much trouble, put this quote: "Yay! We're doomed!" Scrawling behind him. (Hint: Erm, don't put the quotation marks in it.)

Okay, that's all I wanted, thank you very much, whomever makes my sig!

Edit: Erm, not to sound rude, but, is anyone going to do this? I made this request several days ago, and I've been patient. It was a simple request for a sig, could somebody please do it for me! Thank You.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by RedHawke; 01-30-2007 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Combining 'bump' post into original post...
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,