View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Shuji waited, the girl's sudden entrance had spurred the perfect moment, but he'd have to wait, normally conversations like this were extremely private. He could use the lack of camera's and listening devices to reveal himself.

The only problem was the girl, she was a liability he'd have to take. But...something didn't feel right with her, she was different, he saw it, but it was purposefully masked, and masked well. He saw....a facade, yet, he was unsure...it didn't matter.

Then it was time, Shuji slid out from the shadows behind Diath, he grunted. "You need to hire better security Diath," he said in his quiet, low, menacing, and drawling voice. He had one of his blades at the Chancellor's throut, the other pointed at the girl, "don't say anything, don't even twitch." He said to the girl.

Shuji slowly slid the blade away from the Diath's throut, "my, my, you've lost your touch. Being a politic has lessened you," he said mockingly. He still kept his blades out, he had the feeling the girl wasn't the ditsy type who couldn't hold a blaster worth a hoot.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,