View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:20 AM   #23
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
When Shuji shook the girl's hand his brows raised in what could be assumed as a Kel Dor grin. He felt the girl's 'barrier', but that only amused him, he didn't need to see into the mind to know a person, no, that's not what Empathy was. All he needed was that one touch, and he could feel, see, and understand many events around that person, without even entering the mind.

Shuji was definately amused at this girl, not a force user, but she was attempting to block his advances. Shuji laughed cynically, "I'm, pleased to meet you ma'am, I'll stand by and wait for your, business, to be finished."

Shuji sheathed his sword, standing aside to let the girl go by and talk to the chancellor. But before the business could continue, the chancellor started talking to the girl about something different, about, other affairs.

"And of course I can trust you." Said the chancellor in Shuji's direction. "Of course," he said in his hollow voice once more, bowing slightly to Diath. But when Diath opened the door, and Narthen walked in, Shuji cringed, he was meeting all the prideful bigshot jedi from his past, wasn't he?

Shuji started scooting back as Narthen approached to greet him, when Narthen stopped and stared at Diath's desk.

"And what...is that?" Narthen said to the chancellor, mentioning the object on the desk. Shuji cocked an eyebrow and turned to look at the said item. Shuji was enamored at the small holocron on the desk, he had been around dark energy so much, he'd almost not detected the little item of evil.

Memories flooded Shuji's mind, as his grin reappeared on his brows, only more evilish. Shuji practically was drooling over the sight of it, "Diath! I didn't know you had it in you, finally decided to follow in my footsteps? I'm flattered," he said in mock humor.

Shuji walked towards it, almost in a trance, but as his hand reached out he felt he could go no further, he had done too much with holocrons already, he didn't need to go back to his little adiction. He sighed and turned away, sitting down next to the girl he looked over at her. He studied her position, then copied it exactly, the leg posture, the crossed arms, the pouting look, he copied every movement and position. He wanted to test the girl's patience, see if she could hold her act up against his childish acts; that, and it was entertaining!

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-26-2007 at 09:31 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,