View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 06:51 PM   #897
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
Mono_Giganto, well, I requested this a while ago and since you did a banner for me a while ago, I'm confident you can make it good. Could you make me a banner with The Sera Tana Saga on it and I would like it, slighty bigger than the previous banner that you made me. Other than the text, The Sera Tana Saga, feel free to put anything Star Wars on it.
Is there anything you can think of that you'd like on it? It's hard for me to make a banner for a story I know nothing about when I have no guidelines.

I've had a few ideas, but I'm not sure what to put. I thought about adding a picture of the Exile (That's who your story is about, right?), but the only decent images I can find are all on DeviantArt, and I can't just snag images off there, since they actually belong to someone.

Here's an attempt:

[Click image for a slightly different image with alternate text placement.]

I reused a bit of the starfield from the other banner I made you.
The Ebon Hawk was taken from the game's assets and rendered in 3DS Max.
My attempt at creating a realistic image of the Exile is actually a picture of Anakin from Revenge of the Sith with a picture of the face of one of my old Oblivion characters superimposed.

It could be better.... But with no real knowledge of the subject, I think I did alright.

Last edited by Mono_Giganto; 01-28-2007 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Adding the Banner.
Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,