View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #236
old beyond my years
10 year veteran! 
Originally Posted by Ikhnaton
yeah, that's logical. the software sucks because no one wants to talk to you, so they say they are away.

very nice one Ike.

I love trillian, the new lame looking AIM 6.0 added alot of trillian features but is clumbsy and looks stupid.

Ed: thanks, I hope to slowly build a small collection with some really scary ones. I have my eye on some nice teflon coated ones with tungsten and titanium handles. There is a really nice 400 bucks on thats an auto un-folder that comes straight out the front, the springs for the load are only under load when its open instead of shut so they barely wear out.

edit: I'm posting from enemy territory right now, the girl is getting ready for going to the bars with friends and being the classic male I am, I changed and everything in just under 5 minutes. So now I am posting while watching 13 going on 30 on her couch while she finishes up, but no worries guys, I have one of my motorcycle boards up for cover if she gets nosy

ugh, I found the diamond I want to buy earlier, 2200 bucks, well, the one I really want is 3200 bucks, but the 2200 buck one will do, when I told the future lady to be what I wanted to spend she threw something at me and said thats way too much :-/

so....anyone got 2200 bucks laying around I could borrow or keep?
Zargon is offline   you may: