View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
oldflash
Veteran

Current Game: SWtOR
Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmgrl91
Ok, this is what I want to do. I am new to modding so any help I can get would be appreciated. Boa Durr has a puppet assigned to him but I dont believe that puppets can be assigned to the exile character, I was wondering if there is a way to assign an NPC to the exile without sacrificing other party members, basically just someone who can follow the exile around and help out in a fight like on onderon when some of there military is assigned to follow you yet you still keep kreia and whoever else you choose in your party, I want this NPC to be able to follow you around throughout the game, always be with you

is this possible to do? I have read the creating a puppet tutorial which is helpful though I want to assign it to the exile not a different party member. I'm starting to think that it is impossible
I've done that with stoffe's help. If you want I can post all script sources (also included in final touch mod). Once the remote is activated it will follow (anywere, even on g0t0's yacht) the exile only (there are alot of checks for areas where the party leader is t3m4, mira, bao-dur's remote or another npc on g0t0's yacht).
oldflash is offline   you may: quote & reply,