View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:19 AM   #87
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Ciyagi smiled at Tekla as he offered him money. "No need for that," Ciyagi said cheerily. "I've got this," he said as he pulled out a golden card, it had GEGS in bold letters on the front, and his name and a long barcode.

"It's the Galactic Enforcer Galactic Standard card," he explained. "I scan it, and it pays the fee with money from my military account, thus I don't need to exchange money types, it does it through my account, for me," he finished explaining, as he approached the vendor and lifted the card, a laser scanner beeping as it read the barcode, and Ciyagi pressed the button, choosing some sun dried, salsa flavored chips this time.

Ciyagi smiled with antisipation as the vendor started to drop the bag, but it got stuck. Ciyagi's smile faded, and changed into an angry frown. Ciyagi grabbed the vendo and started shaking it furiously, but the vendor didn't release the bag.

Umbar held his hand up to make the others stop from helping Ciyagi, if any of them were going to try. "Trust me, you don't want to interupt him when this happens," Umbar said plainly.

Ciyagi grew angrier, he gripped his hand, a solid white rod of light forming in his hand, he took a Jendai fighting stance and started hacking away at the vendor, it sparked and dented under his barrage, at points he'd punch the plastic-like glass, cracking and denting it deeply.

A few moments later the show was over, and Ciyagi let go of the rod, it shattered into shards as it fell from his hand, but before the shards hit the ground they faded from sight and existance. Ciyagi was breathing deeply, and his pupils were meer slits, while his face was contorted in a look of pure rage and hatred. But this soon faded back into a grin as Ciyagi reached into the crumpled mass of the vendor and pulled the bag of chips out.

Ciyagi scanned his card two more times, the scanner, amazingly, was still working. Then Ciyagi pulled out two more bags, one a bag of cookies, another a bag of miniature cupcakes. Ciyagi approached the group with a doofus grin on his face, he held the bags in his arms, the hand he had been punching with was bleeding profusely, even having small shards of plastic-like glass in his knuckes.

Ciyagi didn't seem to notice this. "Okay, ready to go now!" He said cheerily to the shocked ((assuming)) group. The only one not surprised at the sudden show of rage was Umbar, who was looking at Ciyagi with a glazed, half lidded gaze.

"Come on you dunderhead," said Umbar as he began walking again. Ciyagi however noticed Janalia and Tien talking, and it wasn't in english...it sounded similar to Jendai's royal tongue, which was Japanese, while Jendai's second common tongue was oddly Russian, and Ciyagi knew both languages well, along with dutch, which was Pharaz's common tongue, beyond the galactic common tongue of english.

Ciyagi slowed until Tien and Janalia came up on him, he grinned at the two, "What's so interesting?" He asked in Japanese, wondering if they'd understand.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,