View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:30 PM   #18
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Current Game: NWN
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Dando
Man with a Mission - Bad Religion

I love this band, they pretty much changed the way I thought about music, and in particular, Punk Rock. When I first got their 1989 album "No Control", I thought it was the best thing I'd heard at the time, and its only 26 minutes long. Their later material is far more melodious, or is that harmonious? Whichever, but the fact still remains that they are one of my favourite bands, and probably always will be.
Bad Religion are very good, my favourite album would be "Stranger Than Fiction" though...I hope you've heard of the Ramones, THE best punk band, period!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Master
Pain--Three Days Grace (Pottsie will like this one)

Three Days Grace is one of the coolest rock bands at the moment, and I would recommend anybody who likes rock to listen to the, it would be worth it, also, listen to:

Animal I have become
I hate everything about you

Both by TDG, they are very good.
Also:
Scared
Just Like You
Burn
Home
Are You Ready

I've been listening to a lot of All That Remains lately, a very good American metalcore band, songs I'd recommend: This Calling, Six, The Deepest Gray, Tattered on my Sleeve, It Dwells in Me...

Also check out Plus 44, the new band from Blink 182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker...It's good stuff!

"I killed a man cause he killed my goat."
Negative Sun is offline   you may: quote & reply,