View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #89
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
'Hm? Something's burning in my hand,' thought Ciyagi as he obliviouly listened to Tien. Ciyagi looked down at his hand, his eyebrows arched in an odd look of admiration and surprise, then he let out a loud, and very sharp howl of pain, then stopped, the whole ordeal lasting two seconds.

"Don't you agree?" Asked Tien. "Mm, I guess, I've been more or less the same since my days in the military, but that could be because I was raised by my father who was a former Jendai Guard...something like that," stated Ciyagi dismissively.

He stuffed his excess bags of food into the small round metal pack on his back, then opened his bag of chips, consuming then quickly, but neatly, for the fact of a lady being present. Ciyagi turned in Janalia's direction, "y-you, don't s-seem to t-talk much...w-why's that?" He asked nervously ringing his bag of chips in his hands, with a cheesy but nervous smile on his face.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,