View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 01:11 PM   #9
Windu Chi
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobahn Eagle
Exactly. What about with global warming, hunger crises, overpopulation, slavery, poverty, warfare, torture, and so on? Is is ethically right to neglect these because we want to see if we can travel faster than light?
Gobal Warming should already have a solution blame the oil companies who put us in this mess.
Poverty will never be solve, as along as money exist there will always be poverty.
And I hate saying never but I just don't see that happening.
Torture! What the hell do torture have do with interstellar travel?
Are you kidding me, there will always be torture.
Hunger! Well, hunger problem exist because of money this problem goes back to the ancient times; profit making people don't give a damn about the hungry, but I don't see that being solved either, we will always have hungry people you can't feed everybody on this planet with food that Americans eat, or Europeans and so on.
Since, not many people aren't willing to eat the trillions of eatable bugs we will always have some in the 6 billion populous being hungry.
Overpopulation! Well, unless you are talking about wiping 100 of millions of people out, that is definitely is not going to be solve until some of us jump ship.
Oh, not this warfare again, thats not going to end we will always have wars.
Only people who believes in utopia, will believe wars will end.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,