View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #98
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Shuji stood arms akimbo, this was more than insulting, it was like cutting open an old wound and pouring salt in it. Shuji slammed his hand down on the table, "it was not my decision last time, you and the others chased me off like it was a witch hunt, and you know it!!!" Shuji said in a low and menacing voice.

"Be glad these jedi are here, or that last comment would have had your hand on the floor in a bloody heap!" At this last menacing statement, Shuji turned and stormed out of the room, and into the lift.

He exited the the lift swiftly when it got to the botttom, and ignoring the lift guard he moved on. A second guard who had seen most of the jedi enter the lift approached him, "hey, I don't remember yooouuuu!!! Hey!" The man shouted as Shuji lifted the man up and threw him aside with a weak form of force crush.

Shuji exited the building swiftly, and melded himself into the crowd. He kept walking, not too sure where he was going, he felt as though his empathy were pulling him somewhere, so he followed.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is online now   you may: quote & reply,