View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #5
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Okay pal, I changed it as best I could there, buddy, hope it fits the bill. ))

Cyphon opened his eyes slowly, groggily getting up.

"Well, good morning," came a female voice, almost out of nowhere.

"Ah!" Cyphon shouted, surprised, and still very tired. Not knowing where a mysterious female voice was coming from was unsettling too.

Cyphon looked around abit until he lifted his arm, noticing the gauntlet still on his wrist. "Oh, it's you," he said blatantly.

"Yeah, me," came the equaly unenthusiastic response.

Cyphon sat up, rubbing his eyes, he looked down, noticing he was still wearing his spacial combat suit. Cyphon got up, slipping the gauntlet off he began taking the suit off.

When that was said and done, he put the gauntlet back on and checked the chrono meter on his datapad, it was already the next day, and he had to get to that meeting on 'High Charity'.

Cyphon opened his door to leave, only to find his robes folded and waiting for him outside his door. Obviously he had left them in the hangar, and somebody had been considerate enough to clean and fold his robes at set them at his door. 'Note to self, send out shipwide memo for kudo's on cleaning my robes,' Cyphon thought to himself, bending down and picking up his robes, he put them on as he fled down the corridor.

Cyphon re-entered the Main Hangar, the Nimbus fighter he had used earlier was still there, only it had been refueled, and maintained as it should be. Cyphon opened the hatch, and jumped in, closing the hatch behind himself.

Cyphon did a quick diagnostics reading of the ships system vitals, and seeing that everything was green, he preped for launch.

[Not done, finish later.]

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 02-12-2007 at 10:47 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,