Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windu6
Can be for sure can you.
What?

Quote:
Well, you keep believing that lie, Tyrion. :lol;
The gigantic UFOs that pilots report maybe U.S. starships and not alien in origin.
Or they could be visual phenomenon and misidentification, which is by far much more likely.

Quote:
And no, if they are using antigravity or a plasma induction field there will be no sonic booms, with antigravity one can move air aside and fly in a vaccum, that won't produce any shockwave and aplasma induction field can ionize the air or heat it enough to cause a expanion wave that will act to negate a build up pressure in front a vehicle that produce a shockwave.
Keep it simple. Once you start adding in plasma induction fields (which, presumably, could be used inside rifles or at least tanks. I wonder why we haven't stuck a few of those babies on some Abrams, eh?) and anti-gravity generators, it brings to light the question of why none of those technologies have diffused into common knowledge and use.

Quote:
For all we know they may have some alien technology that maybe much more powerful even than anitmatter or E=mc^2 energy.
Er, what? Now you're breaking the foundations of all established physics. Practically every scientist since 1905 would be rolling in their grave if E=mc^2 was proven false. Besides which, if we did have just abundant sources of energy why would we be fighting in Iraq essentially for obsolete oil fuel?

Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,