View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #15
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Lord Tepe! Message from Bandomeer. They say they have a runaway Jedi. Most probably a Coruscant Jedi as he attacked the Dark Jedi that had arrived to take him into custody, sir" A young officer called out. Tepe turned to see him, than back at Cylia.
"It seems you have yourself a job, Cylia. Take one of the Valcyns and a couple of my guards. You'll need them. Bring the jedi to me." he said and walked to the Admiral. As Cylia was leaving, Tepe added one last word:
"...alive"

As the woman made her way to the hangars, Phasma jumped out of Hyperspace to let the shuttle off before continuing it's way towards Thule and the Governor's palace that had been converted into Tepe's palace for the time being. The Colonel stepped up towards Tepe and the Admiral, turning to the Lord.
"Are you sure of sending her?"
"I trust her enought. However, do send your men the following orders. They are to shoot Cylia if she attempts to kill, help and/or interrogate the jedi for he own needs. They are also to bring her down if she attempts treason in any way"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,