View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #37
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((You're not on the ship anymore))

One of the guards in the room came from behind and cracked the Jedi's head again with the stock of his rifle
"You ain't getting nothing back before Lord Tepe orders so" he said and noted for a couple of other guards come around. They dragged the man up, put a new set of cuffs on him and pushed him back down.
"And don't even try to stand up. I'll enjoy shooting you in the back any time"

------

Emukiel gave another lighted laught as he blocked the attacks quite swiftly.
"Youth has nothing to do with lightsaber combat. All you need is the force" he said before stepping back and gripping Strider's blade with his hand, holding onto it There was no burning on his hand, yet the hand was wrapped around the lightsaber. Emukiel's own lightsaber was pointing down in a Makashi starting position.
"You see, young Strider. Experience is good, but knowledge is better. Knowledge of the Force is even better" the Weequay said before letting the lightsaber go and stepping further back, his lightsaber still ready by his side.

"I have gotten what I wanted from you physically. Now I want you to tell me something. Why have you tangled yourself in ths war? You are Sith Hunters, but is it truly worth it?" he asked and stared Strider while getting mentally ready to defend himself against practically anything the Hunter could attack with

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,