View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 03:22 AM   #39
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Emukiel shook his head, deactivating his lightsaber and looking to the busy street. It would only be a matter of time when the Jedi would barge in. He didn't want to be around for that more than Strider did, so he walked clamly to his robes and drew them on in one single motion.
"The Galactic Alliance has been fighting since it was the Rebel Alliance. Nothing else has changed than that they have allied their warmongering with the Empire's. The Sith Dominion is just like any nation. The only thing wrong with the picture is that the people are happy while the leaders are Sith. Are you willing to subject the people under Dominion rule to the chaos that the Galactic Alliance has proven itself to be. Even Skywalker has allied his jedi with the Dominion. Think about it... You can find me on Ziost if you wish to speak or duel with me again. And remember I was not sent..." he said before drawing his hood on and leaving for the street. Befoe he could reach it, however, he turned around and looked at him with a smile.
"It was nice to see you again, young Flamehart"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,