View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
WOW!!!

What a distinguished lineup of modders you have! Needles to say: I'm quite enthusiastic.
Quote:
What I mean is that this modification will be divided into four parts that we will be releasing to the public incrementally.
This is an excellent idea.
Quote:
*IMPORTANT*: Please DO NOT ask when we will be finished with this mod as it puts way too much pressure on the team and myself. So like Team-Gizka said with their restoration mod “It will be done when it is done”.
Don't worry: I won't.
Quote:
The fourth and final part will consist of the fourth 3 areas/worlds “Lehon (Rakata Prime or The Unknown World), The Star Forge, and Sleheyron” along with all galaxy wide missions that may come along with those areas/worlds.
Do any modules for Sleheyron even exist?

This is an extremely ambitious project. If this announcement was made by a bunch of newbie modders, it wouldn't have gotten a second glance, but I know that you all are capable of it if anyone is. I wish you all the best of luck in this venture!

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,