Version 0.2 is out.
- fixed crash for non-lowercase BIF files
- fixed crash after pressing Refresh
- ktscommon: path separators are now platform-dependent (/ for Unix, \ for Windows)
- added file type descriptions
- support for custom file associations and opening files
This version should theoretically build on all platforms Qt4 supports, but I can only test it in Ubuntu 6.10 for now (and only build packages for this distribution). It is also feature complete, as I planned it; any new tools (2DA editor, TLK editor, etc.) will be released as separate applications within a single qmake project.
Ubuntu 6.10 repository: deb http://lucidfox.org/gaia-deb
GUI: sudo apt-get install kotorexp
CLI: sudo apt-get install ktsextract