View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #24
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

I don't think you can restore Shelyron and the Rakatan Temple, due to the lack of data, and the fact that you're going to have to invent new stuff. It might go down the drain of the Droid Planet? Maybe you should just spin that off to create a new team, if you have to...or, you know, just don't. Just restore everything else.

If you do insist, I could help come up with a story to help connect the different datas. I really think of having Shelyron JUST be another side-planet, like Yavin IV, where you just go in and do side-quests for Hutt lords. (I really would like to add some stuff to connect K1 and TSL, some True Sith info). I can't mod (I don't have the PC verison), but I have ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,