View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 07:29 PM   #27
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Reaper
Is there any information on when the site will be back up since that site IS the best mod site anyone could possibly find I'm quite sure.
I agree that it has the largest KOTOR mod selection, which makes it the best when it's running. That is why I'm trying to build up FileFront because PCGM is now an unreliable site and if more and more people work with me in getting that built up, the less this thread is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzera
Does anyone know if the Mikal mod, has sound? ppl keep saying you can get it with sound, but so far, I haven't been able to find it, if there is one.
Can you be more specific or have an exact mod title name. That helps me track the mod down.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,