View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 03:57 AM   #582
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Potential threats? Is you paranoid? :P

Nute, couldn't you just iTune them yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zargon
the girl called her last night and asked her to be a bridesmaid.
XD Yes, of course she did. It has to be like this, so you got to go through all this trouble for exactly rien!, nada!, nothing! else but making you feel that you are, to put it simple, a mean and selfish asshat. But what women don't know, this is all part of the big masterplan. In fact this all is (A) just the normal drama a woman needs to have from time to time and expresses how much meaning she puts into this, (B) to make herself feel that she has a "bad boy" as boyfriend, so she can feel excited (err, and horny) about it, and (C) to test you. Yes, to test you and whether you'd stand by your friend or by her and, now that the ex-bf-wedding-situation is pretty much win for her and the action is proven to be nonsense from the begin with, how do you react to such behaviour. My advice (as trustful complete internet stranger who could also be easily your gf), be "cooperative", but don't give in, show her that such things are unacceptable. Use the fact that all has turned out well and the stress was more than unnecessary. Do it right, and she will do some things for ye.

Quote:
She thinks I should have said "I need to think about it"
XDDD

Seriously, if you'd said this, it would be like "why would you need to think about it" and she'd expected you to say "maybe" or something.

More seriously, you should have said "That's cool buddy, I'd love to come, but not not without Svenia, so I have to talk to her first. You know what, I'd love to see her as bridesmaid. Why don't you go and ask Astrid?" (Hell, do I know the name of your and your friend's girls? I know a Svenia and Astrid and they're damn hawt, so stop complaining already, you and your friend! )

Haha, I know you knew and did this already, but hey, this thread needs posts.

Ray Jones is offline   you may: