View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #65
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Achilles, you'll find debate here, no worries, and I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum very much, and if you were thinking I meant that comment as a barb, I wasn't. Kavar's was never intended as a Senate replacement--it's a different environment in SWK. And you'll get a reply from me over there at least hopefully soon--searching for a new job and dealing with that upheaval to my family had to take precedence over taking the time to do the research needed for threads in either the Senate or Kavar's. I enjoy reading the debates very much, but I've discovered engaging in some of them is not a stress-relieving activity for me, and I've got way too much stress atm. One of these months RL will finally release its death grip on me....sigh.

@Spider AL--I know you are very specific with that terminology (and I don't think that's a bad thing), but if you cannot definitively _prove_ there is no God, then is it not just your _belief_ that there is no God?
I don't have a ton of time at the moment to do any kind of extensive semantic discussion, so a brief answer on how you view that distinction is probably going to be more than sufficient for me, at least, at this time.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 03-09-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,