View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Ciyagi was taking his sweet time getting everything ready inside his turret. He sat there flipping switches and turning dials as he hummed to himself while chewing gum.

Ciyagi slipped on the tactical visor for the turret's targeting system, and strapped himself in. taking the controls he wheeled around, opening fire as soon as he got sight of one of the Jay Bird vessels. The normal rounds could be barely seen as red dots streeking from the turret, while the tracer roundss, which came out once every tenth round, could be seen as white streeks well identified by those around to see them. But that didn't mean that they were any easier to dodge, a round's a round.

Several rounds penatrated the surface of the Jay Bird vessel, mostly in the wings, several hitting the rear of the main body of the ship. Black smoke could be seen chugging from some of the holes in the wings, while a trail of black liquid could be seen coming from one of the holes in the rear of the main body.

The smoke from the wings dissipated after some time, but the liquid kept flowing out. It was either fuel from inside the Jay Bird's reserves, or lubricant oil from some area in the engine housing. Either way, it didn't matter to him, flamable liquid was flamable liquid, one good shot to that stuff, and that birdie was roasted.

Ciyagi's pupils contracted into thin slits as he concentrated, opening fire on the ship. The Jay Bird, however, was not going to sit still, in took evasive meneuvers, all the while firing upon the 'Shinging Spear'.

Ciyagi followed the swerving vessel, firing the whole time, until the Jay got it's meneuver's wrong, and it swerved into his line of fire. Two rounds pierced it's front, near the cockpit region, while a third flew over the ships hull, into the stream of liquid.

But to Ciyagi's dismay, the liquid did not catch fire.

"Stupid rail-guns, can't get the rounds hot enough," he growled to himself.

Ciyagi thought for a moment, all he needed was a tracer round, which used similar techniques as flares did to light up, and flares could make flamable things...cumbust!

Ciyagi kept firing, aiming for the stream of liquid now, just above where it was coming out, the Jay Bird swerving away, now trying to go below the 'Shining Spear', where it would be a bit more difficult for the turrets to fire upon it. But before it could make it much further, a tracer hit inside the area where the liquid was coming from. Sparks could be seen as it struck inside the vessel, lighting the liquid ablaze instantly, and causing the entire trail of liquid to light up for a very, very brief moment, considering there was no oxygen in space.

The Jay Bird was burning insde now, it could be seen slowing down, until it finally caught on fire in the engine, then it went haywire and the engine blew out. The Jay Bird drifted for awhile before the heat finally caused the ammunition to go off inside the wings, and the Jay Bird finally blew to pieces.

Ciyagi sighed, his eyes dilating to normal now. He took the visor off, and unstrapped himself. He watched the Jay Bird's debree float farther away.

Ciyagi lifted his head up a bit as he heard the comm system come to life. “Cassie get down to the Cargo hold, Kane’s taken shrapnel to the gut.” A sad look flashed across Ciyagi's face as he heard who'd been hurt; he liked Tee, he was a nice guy, and he always awarded him with more gum if he did good in a fire-fight.

He got out of the turret, he was no longer needed, seeing as the other fighter was on the port side of the 'Shining Spear', where Tex was. He couldnt fire upon a ship that was on the port side, while he was on the starboard side.

Ciyagi trotted down the hall, stopping and bracing himself against the wall several times as the ship rocked from enemy rounds making contact, and Grace's flying meneuvers. Ciyagi entered the the Cargo Hold, looking over at Tee, who seemed asleep in the Captain's arms, the ship medic, Casandra, hovering over him with an empty syringe.

"Sir, help me in taking him to the Infirmary." He heard Casandra say.

"I'll help," Ciyagi called out as he trotted over to the knocked out Tee, grabbing his ankles and lifting them up, waiting for the captain to lift the other end. Even in this situation, he had an innocent, child-like smile on his face.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,