View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Shien get back to your turret, we're still under attack!"

Ciyagi's expression became sad, "sorry." He apolagized, "but there's not much I can do on my end anymore, the Jay Bird vessel on my side was taken out, and my gun can't aim to port." He explained saddly, following them the whole time.

"But I'll go back to my turret," he moped, trudging off to his turret, turning back to take a glance over at Tee.

Ciyagi walked off, not bothering to brace himself when the ship rocked this time. He would get thrown against the wall, but he ignored the pain with a wince.

Ciyagi entered his turret again, sitting down in a huff. He didn't know why he had to stay in it, when the other fighter was on the port side of the ship, and he was on the starboard.

He slouched in the seat of the turret, watching as the stars went by fairly quick, the turning and jolting of the ship making them streak. He caught brief glimpses of the other Jay Bird, but they were just glimpses of it's wing tip, so he didn't bother to open fire, it would just be a waste of ammo and wouldn't do much to help if he did hit it.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,