View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Current Game: OFF
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I'm on a steakout! RPG

~explosion~

THIS IS RPG. EVERYBODY IS A BOUNTY HUNTER, AND WE ALL ARE ASSIGNED TO KILL EACHOTHER IN ULTRARAD DANCE OFFS. BUT NOBODY DIES, THAN WE START A BAND AND FACE OFF AGAINST THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS IN A ROBOT BUILDING CONTEST! THAN WE MEET SOME CHICKENS AND EAT THEM! THAN MORE RANDOM CRAP HAPPENES.

THESE ARE RULES.
1. AWESXOMENESS IS NEEDED TO JOIN. I DEFINE YOUR AWEXOMENESS LEVEL
2. I'm done with caps for now.
3. Make ups are allowed, but you can be some random person from a movie or somthing. But they have to be turned into a ruthless bounty hunter for this.
4. You can control other people, ala Mel.
5. GET READY 2 ROKK!!!!
6. No anime crap, lol! (I'd just like to see you guys stretch. NO GOD MOD PSYCHO!) This includes characters, magical skills, and dragons. And pekingeses.
7. This RPG is made for supersillyness. WE CAN'T GET SERIOUS! THIS IS WHERE YOU LET YOUR STUPID SIDE OUT!

I'm gonna be Mission Vao from KOTOR

Name-Mission Vao
Gender-Girl
Hair color-None(But her lekku are blue)
Eye Color-Brown
Skin color-Blue!
Weapon- Twin Vibroblades, or blaster pistols.
Skills-Security breaching, stealth.
Best Kill-The Vice President of Junior TI(Whatever happened to her?)
Awexome?-HELLZ YEAH! (you guys leave this blank, Cause I'm determinein if you're awexome enough to join)

LET'S GOOOOO!! ~fistpump!~

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."

Last edited by Darth_Ave; 03-14-2007 at 07:29 PM.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,