View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Chapter 4: The Results

Plo Koon finished tallying the votes then looked up at the rest of the council.

“The Results of the vote are…” Plo told them. “That Von is to be assigned to Master Kenobi as a padawan learner.

Von stared at Master Koon in amazement. Obi-Wan who was standing beside him, bowed. “I respect the vote and still stand by my devotion. Von is my new padawan learner.”

Yoda nodded. “Dismissed you may now be, Master Kenobi.”

Obi-Wan nodded and left with Von following him.

“Why did you do that?” Von asked him in wonder.

“Many reasons, one is that I like you and believe you should be better trained. Two, Vader will come after both of us, its best to be together. And three because I knew your father.”

“You knew my…?” Von started to ask.

Then Obi-Wan’s comlink link beeped, he pulled it off his belt.

“Jedi Master Kenobi, this is Captain Typho, I need you in Padme’s office right away.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” Obi-Wan replied. Then he turned to Von. “Come with me, we need to find out what this is about.”

1 day later

“What did you learn form your visit to Senator Amidala’s apartment? Who was her Child’s father?” Plo Koon asked Obi-Wan.

“It turns out I figured out why Anakin turned to the dark side.” Obi-Wan stated.

Yoda and the rest of the council all looked surprised.

“Shortly after the battle of Geonosis it turns out she married Anakin, but kept it secret,”

“This is shocking, but it seems likely,” Master Ki-Adi-Mundi stated.

“The children trained they should be.” Yoda volunteered
“I’m not sure if Amidala would agree,” Master Koon replied.

“Has she learned of Anakin’s fate?” Stass Allie asked.

“No, she hasn’t we will tell her soon though once her children get a little order,” Obi-Wan told Master Allie.

“Think I do that-,” Suddenly a snap-hiss was heard outside the door. The door fell and two figures walked in. They were completely covered in dark robes red sabers in hands. One of the figures reached up and pulled off his hood. Von saw the face of Anakin Skywalker, or “Darth Vader.”

“Anakin,” Obi-Wan said in surprise. “You’ve returned so early?”

Vader ignored him. “Where is Padme? He asked in a threatening voice.

HK-42 is offline   you may: