Thread: Tana
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #80
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la had come out of hyperspace over Coruscant, former home of the Jedi Order.

He had set down on a landing pad not far from the old temple. He would have gotten there quicker if he hadn't gotten lost and had to fight his way through a hord of thugs and gangsters. But in the end, the presence that had been drawing him did not fail, and he finally made it to the entrance of the temple.

He looked up the old building, all the way to the very top. He walked up to the door, a holo unit activating, and speaking, "identify yourself!" It demanded.

N'la looked at it for a second before holding his hand up, something clicking inside the door causing the door to vibrate slightly, and dust that had settled on it plumed off of it, then fell. He push ever so slightly with his hand, causing the door to shift slightly, until with a couple more movements of his hand the door was open.

"Error, that is not permitted!" The hologran said to him from the side.

N'la lifted his hand, making a grabbing motion with his hand, the holo unit crumpled, the hologram dissipating.

He stepped inside, looking around he pressed outwards with the force, ever so very little, until he touched something, the closest force sensitive. The being he felt was not the one who had drawn him, but he felt that the being had been with whoever was creating the presence.

He launched off with force speed, which level of speed was undetermined.
He entered the hangar, his speed fading.

He kept walking his strides wide and determined, his goal close. He looked over to a jedi prepping some ships, he was a decent dstance away, but he was too distracted to notice N'la.

He walked over to a silvery ship, sleek and shiny, and of all the things, the ramp was down. He walked up the ramp, feeling the presence of the jedi she sought. He walked through the ship until he came upon a woman, she spoke into an comlink.

Her back was turned to him as she spoke.

"Ok, CSI," the woman said into her comlink. "Everything's clear on this end."

N'la stood behind her, his hands behind his back as he patiently waited for her to acknowledge his existance. He let off no indication that he was a sith, whether through the force, or his appearance and demeanor, he seemed a normal Yevathan, except the short lightsaber and lightwhip.

The only thing that would give him away as a sith was the fact that when he spoke you could feel the cold chilling essence of a dark side user through his cryptic, and hollow, and reedy voice.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,