Thread: Tana
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #84
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la smiled, which would send chills down anyones spine, considering it was literally a once in a lifetime thing to see a Yevathan give an honest smile, though it was more cryptic and disturbing than an angry Yevathan.

N'la was about to speak when he felt the presence, then heard words coming from outside.

"Come out, Stranger. I sense you're there and I think you're aiming for me. Let's settle this right here, right now." Came the call.

N'la had already put the girl as his target, the presence would wait until his goal was met. He turned back to the woman, his expression hadn't even changed with the arrival of the presence; he was still smiling his cryptic smile.

N'la reached out, hold a clenched fist out towards her, he held it under her nose, but not quite so close to cause any great discomfort.

"Yes...you can help me..." he hissed in his reedy voice. "I've come to offer you something," he said, motioning with his eyes to his hand.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,