Thread: Tana
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #86
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la opened his hand slightly when she reached out, but the weird thing was, she didn't seem to acknowledge that he was a sith through his voice, like most would, so she was either really oblivious, or extremely naive.

N'la was stopped when he heard someone behind him speak up.

"Am I.... interrupting anything?" Came the question.

"Yes," he hissed vehemently, closing his hand back up before the lady could see what was inside, sending a sledge hammer of a force push at the man behind him.

N'la ejected his dew claw, the claw coming out of the upheld hand, the claw stopping right at the woman's throut.

N'la squinted, "you and I are going to have a little duel, one-on-one, no interferance...got it?"

"If my senses are right, I think there are younglings aboard this ship, am I right?" He asked menacingly, his smile now gone. "It goes against my code of honor, but if it drives you into action, then I'll resort to what I have to..." he said, trailing off, leaving the things that he could do to the younglings up to the woman's imagination.

"Besides, if that doesn't drive you, then you're still in no position to object," he told her, tickling her neck with his dew claw.

"What will your answer be?" He asked emotionlessly.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,