Thread: Tana
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #99
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Few and far between indeed, but I never said I was going to kill them, did I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I said she gave orders of kill, or control...how you control, is up to you, so in basis, I'm not going against my code of honor, which is a small code, so it's hard to break," he told her.

"I was only threatening them to spur you to action, though, as I said, if they're smart enough to know right and wrong, and make sensible, and moral decisions, no matter what their age, then they are accountable, and thus, not innocent in my eyes, some will be innocent, some will not, some I may have to kill, some I could knock out, or trick," he told her.

"so, I'm really ot going against my code, so I'm one of those few and far between. Though I am sith, and that accounts for something. And no two sith or jedi are alike, as you confirmed, so one's code may be different from another, it depends on how you view a code of honor," he went on.

"You are a jedi, so your view of a code of honor, will be different from mine, so to you I could be breaking the code of honor, while I'm not breaking 'my' code at all," he got to his point.

"So I adhere to the code that I have set before myself, and I have not been ordered against it, nor have I broken it, even when the feeling to do so comes upon me, though, as I said, feelings are little, and far between for me on matters," he said, leaning forward, taking interest in this conversation that he was having with the female jedi.

"Besides, in common courtesy practices, both people must know the others name, and I never got yours, yet you got mine," he said, wafting his hand outward to indicate for her to tell him, though he did not do it in an impolite, or forceful fashion.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,