Thread: Tana
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 AM   #107
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
N'la fell on his rump as he was pushed out of the ship and to the bottum of the ramp. He blinked like a curious kath hound puppy who had just been dropped.

He stood up, patting the dust off his Ronto skin kilt. He looked up at the ship as it lifted from the hangar floor, and a wormhole opened infront of it.

"I was enjoying it greatly as well," he muttered to himself, as he waved at the cockpit where Aurora was, and watched it slip away.

He turned, only to be confronted with the one who held the presence he had long saught, or at least, a peace of the presence, he felt as if some of it had left.

"Now, let's finish the business here, okay? And, looks like we're on same page--Darth Ba'al proposes to kill your master. Why don't we work together and defeat him first? I have to admit I dislike this idea, but this leaves us no clue. And please think fast, we only got 30 seconds away." The man told him.

"Fine, I will fight this, Ba'al, he seems to be the one who killed Revan, who my master wishes me to find, and destroy. He also threatens my master, so I must do what I have to," he told the him.

"Come, we should leave, as you said," he told the man, pushing outwards with the force, he felt the nearest exit, and dashed to it with force speed, exiting the temple, and heading a safe distance away.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,