View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 05:47 PM   #49
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Wolf had been rather silent the whole time on The Wheel, and he had followed, and attacked as he was bayed. But now, his silence broke, as he spoke to his comrades.

"Cade, Shado, Lyna, no time to fight, those ships are destroying the station regardless of us fighting, ignore that, thing, and get to the ship, NOW!" He ordered them, his stern tone showing he wanted no disobedience.

He turned back to the stormtrooper, who stood, arms up, at the tip of his saber. The stormtrooper's weapon had been destroyed by Wolf, leaving him helpless at the end of Wolf's blade.

"A jedi's duty is to show mercy," he said to no one in particular, pulling the blade away from the trooper, he turned to the group moving towards them, he urged them to move.

The trooper was dumbfounded for a moment, looking at himself, he realized he wasn't dead. But if he stayed he would be, and if he got back aboard his shuttle they would claim that he didn't fight to the end, and he would most likely be put in the brig, or slain. So he did the only thing his frantic mind could think of at the moment, follow the jedi who had spared him.

He followed after Wolf like a little lap dog.
Slate looked up from the bodies of two men as the station rocked as laserfire punctured it's hull.

'Blast!' He thought to himself irritably, turning to the woman.

"Time to go," he said calmly, heading out of the airlock room, he headed through the station, with, or without the woman, he was leaving. He knew the group he was following would be smart enough to leave, or at least he could only hope.

He made his way to the nearest docking bay, where he could find a useable ship, regarless of whether he owned it or not...even though he didn't own a ship anyway.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,