View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #55
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate looked up at the ship, and the woman in it, telling him to get aboard. When something was offered to him, and it was for his benefit, he took it.

He, however, did not want to reveal the fact that he was force adept quite yet, so he took the longer, slower approach, climbing in.

After he was was in the second seat, he strapped in, looking around the cramped space, and the woman right infront of his face, at least the backside of her, sitting in the pilot's seat.

"Got a nice view," he muttered to himself.

He reached over and tapped her head lighlty, "tick-tock, lady, time is running out." He said in his sarcastic voice, no urgensy what-so-ever.
Wolf was aboard the ship with the group, his new little lap dog standing behind him nervously.

Wolf sensed Nihl aboard the command vessel, he reached up to where his left ((not sure)) arm used to be, remembering how he had cut it off.

"I sense him too Cade, but now is not the time for revenge, we must get out of this blockade, then figure out where we should go next," he told Cade, putting his hand on Cade's shoulder.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,