View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #60
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Wolf looked a Lyna as she tearfully fled from the cockpit. Wolf grunted at Cade, shook his head, and went after the poor, shy girl.

The trooper stood nervously in the cockpit with Cade and Shado, until he finally fled after Wolf.

Wolf found Lyna, he approached her silently, sitting near her, he kept quiet, allowing her to cry if she needed to, or talk if she wanted.

The trooper finally came upon them, halting at the sight of the crying girl and the jedi master he stayed out of immediate sight, sitting down against the wall, he hung his head, as he rested from the terrifying events of the day.
Slate didn't care whether the woman couldn't see or not, as long as they lived through the ordeal, he was fine. Beyond that, he didn't get scared easily, he almost seemed to relish the nice dark cockpit, in the surprisingly comfortable seat, relaxing as if he were on a cruise.

"I don't think you ever answered my question. No, no, you didn't. Where was it you wanted to go?" The strange woman asked him.

"Hm, there is nowhere that I wish to go, I must follow the group, with the, Skywalker, you know? Them," he told her, pointing out the cockpit to a ship evading fire, and trying to find an escape from the blockade.

"Where ever they g, I must go, so follow, that is the answer I will give you," he told he, leaning back in his seat, folding his arms, he looked out the viwport, to the dieing station.

"Good riddance," he muttered to himself, watching the station fall apart in a rain of laser fire, and round explosions on it's surface.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 04-08-2007 at 09:58 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,