View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #64
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate almost seemed to sleep as the strange woman helped Cade and the group through the blockade, acting as a decoy.

"I swear, if you kill us, I'm kicking your rear in the afterlife," he told her sarcastically, with a hint of humor, this time his tone was that of true sarcasm, though it would be hard to tell, considering his tone was almost always sarcastic sounding.
Wolf smiled at Lyna as she told her story, feeling her grow angry, sad, happy, and all kinds of other emotions, as she told it.

"Your mother is most certainly one with the force, the ringleader in the cirrcus got what was comig to him, and you certainly hold the qualities of a jedi," he told her fondly, agreeing with her story.

"I too believe the galaxy will come back to order, if only somehow the different sides in the galaxy could work together, to win against the New Sith Order, but that will not happen as long as there is some division in thoughts or ideals," he said.

Wolf sighed, looking at the still crying Lyna, he wiped a tear away. "That, jerk, was only acting the way he did, because of some bad...memories," he told her, smiling, he got up with a grunt.

"Remember Lyna, you are well and good in your wish to wield and use the lightside of the force properly, but even I can see you have not yet grown accustomed to it, let alone you're probably a bit rusty. I will be here to help guide you with your journey through the force, and if you need help, or training in something," he told her, stretching a bit, he started to move leave.

"Unless you need me further, I will be out in the hallway, with our passenger," he said, the stormtrooper peering around the corner into the room, though he wore a helmet, you could see he was confused and nervous.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,