View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #70
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate thought for a moment, Cassandra Morgan, her name was familiar to the mercenary world. But then again, any derranged woman could claim to be her.

"I don't typically make a habit of scanning surface thoughts... but you've made it so damn easy." She looked back at him, her violet eyes displaying some mixture of understanding and disgust.

Slate smiled to himself, his voice becoming very cold and smooth, "you don't seem dissapointed, no, almost...compliant, if not a little disturbed, hm?"

"And the sort of thoughts you've got in there are the sort you'd want to keep hidden from a telepath. Work on that, will you?" She asked him.

Slate wasn't surprised she was a telepath, his mind had already thought out several posibilities to her personality, mind set, attitude, and that had been one of the conclusions, though it was one of the ones he had put on the backburner.

"No, I don't think I will, I've gotta have something to occupy my time," he told her, his nonchalant attitude returning. "Besides, keeps you on your toes," he said in mock humor.

"So, Slate Q'nal... you're a..." she paused, cocking her head as if listening. "... something for hire... or something like that, am I right?"

"First off, I'm a man, a human male, not a thing, so unless you want me to prove it, please refer to me as a being, not a thing," he chastised. "Second, I'm a mercenary, like you, supposedly, are," he told her, his tone returning to normal.

He sat there in silence waiting for her response.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,