View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #71
DarthSion101

Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Admiral Yage gulped heavily to himself, as he watched the vessel they had been so desperately trying to destory expertly dodged their cannons and fighters, and explode off into hyperspace. He feared the retribution that Darth nihl would wreak upon him, but his fears were soon subsided by a beeping from the bridges main comm console.

A shaking finger pressed the button, and a huge image of an enraged Darth Krayt appeared before them.

"NIHL! I gave no order to destroy the station! Your arrogance has cost me my quarry, and endangered my pet!" Krayt Bellowed.

Nihl was clearly taken aback by his master's rage.

"My master, I only thought..."

"My beast had everything in his grasp, he would have slaughtered them all, your petty arrogance has cost me my victory today!" Hissed The Dread Lord.

"I will find them master. They will not escape me again, and they will all die."

"Yes, you will find them. Take the fleet under your command, and track them to the far corners of the galaxy, do not fail me again Darth Nihl, or you shall spend out the rest of your days in an active torture field." Krayt commanded before cutting his transmission.

Nihl was quick to turn his rage over his own impulsiveness upon his men.

"Admiral!" Nihl Snarled.

"Y-Yes Lord Nihl?"

"Deploy the fleet, send out probes, hunt them, find them, or your heads will roll."

The fleet began breaking into different directions, off to scour the far reaches of the universe, in an attempt to satisfy Darth nihl's insatiable bloodlust, and avoid the wrath of his enraged master.

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
DarthSion101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,