View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #755
Grace
Forumite

"Doctor, have you got anything for headaches?" Crystal asked softly, returning to the control room of the TARDIS. It had been at least an hour since she left, muttering something about memory.

"What sort of headache?" the Doctor asked in return. Without waiting for an answer, he gestured to a door on the opposite end of the room. "Through that door, up the stairs, three doors on the right, fifth door on the left, upstairs again, and the door straight ahead."

Crystal blinked. "Did you even bother to think of logic when you designed the interior layout?"

"Didn't design it," the Doctor answered with a chuckle. "But you sort of get used to it after a while... and that's when it changes on you." He sat up and looked at her. "Did you remember anything?"

Crystal shook her head. "Not really... just war, that's all."

"You were in a war, then?" the Doctor asked, suddenly interested. Crystal again shook her head.

"I don't think so," she answered. "But I honestly can't say..." She turned and headed for the door he'd indicated. "Thanks for the... directions."

As he returned to work, the Doctor heard Crystal mutter, "Doors, stairs, doors, turns, right, left... ugh, thought my head hurt before..."

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,