View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #25
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Name: Unit's Serial-#: S202A; Rank and Title: Master Gunnery Sergeant

Personality: Dry and cold, his voice is emotionless, silky, but chilling to mind and bone.
Biography: Sent to a Psionic Training program, he was trained and created to be a better soldier for both battelfield and singular operations. The program was deviced by the military, in an attempt to train the best soldiers humanity could offer. The program was dubbed the S-A program, and units trained in the program were known as Shades.

He is well trained in all weapons, and martial arts, he is highly capable as a soldier, but as a human, he lacks. Shades are feared more than respected, but are much appreciated when they accompany a group of soldiers, because of their uses on the battlefield. They sport chameleon technology, multi-purpose goggles, and a lock-down system that can knock out electronic equipment for a short time. They also sport a new breed of weapon, all purpose, and capable of firing multiple round sizes, the most common used round in the rifle the size of a small soda can.

Not to mention there most fear ability, the ability to remotely signal any missile silo nearby, and have it launch it's most powerful implements, often from a safe distance, but on some occasions Shades have been known to sacrifice themselves, and even a few others, to stop oncoming Brieder hordes from reaching civilization.

S202A is a well known Shade, often doing his missions succesfully, no matter the cost. But in his extended time on the battlefield with moral and emotional human beings, he's begun to feel the strain on mind, and body to understand the things he sees. Though he was created to feel no such thing as fear, he fears one thing indefinately, his, retirement, as the military calls it, where Shades who've begun to contract too many feelings in mind and body are sent back to the 'Prism', the S-A training grounds, and are decommisioned.

With that, they are gene spliced, and the best genes in them are taken, studied, and put in cold storage for uses not even the Shades know. This is the one thing he fears, and he only hopes that his last mission will be a long one, not to mention the one he can find his rest on.

Strengths: Psionic Enhancing, Weapon expert, Hand-To-Hand
Weaknesses: Lack of Personality, Mind struggles - often effecting battlefield efficiency

Appearence: Linkism

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 04-14-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,