View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:36 AM   #28
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
A rusty and destitute droid lay in a scrap yard, water droplets pounding it's metal body constantly. It was huddled next to a drain, under a high pass walkay that went by the scrapyard.

The droid twitched ever so often, it's extremely dim eyes flickering. It's body was oddly bulky for a droid, and it's body was flecked with rusty stains and spots.

The droid wearily lifted it's head as it heard the patter of frantic feet running nearer and nearer. Suddenly a man stubbled off the high pass, careening over the droid's head, and landing face forward into the sludge covered ground.

The man got onto all fours, breathing heavily, he looked back, looking up at the walkway as the noise of pursuers clamered throught the streets. He glanced down noticing the droid, who's eyes flickered brighter at the sight of the man, and it began to jerk slightly as it tried to move.

The man's eyes grew wide as he seemed to recognise the droid, but his mouth was pursed tightly closed. The man got up, sprinting away at high speed, as two figures jumped down into the scrapyard after him, but eventually stopped. They turned around, laughing to eachother, they were young boys, no older than thirteen, one twilek, one zabrak, and they acted, and dressed like thugs.

The boys turned around, spotting the droid, laughing, they picked up pieces of metal, and began throwing them at the droid.

"Looks like a newcomer," one jeered. The droid twitched slightly, the boys faces growing serious for a moment, then sinical smiles spread across their faces.

They approached, snickering they spoke in cocky, and sarcastic tones, "hey there buddy, would you like a fix up?"

They laughed, kicking at it, they mocked, "too bad you aren't gettin' fixed, you're gonna be here awhile."

The kids burst out laughing, as if torturing the droid were the biggest thing since the holonet. But their laughter was cut short at the eyes of the droid suddenly flared up, taking on a new light. It twitched once, then it's arm shot out, snatching one of the boys by the throut.

It began moving, pushing itself up, it got on it's legs, towering over the second boy, the first dangling in it's grasp. It's body almost seemed to expand, and widen as the plates pushedapart, the rusty flecks flaking off as they seemed to be unattached.

With it's free hand it grabbed it's wet, sludge covered face, wiping the grime off, revealing a helmeted head with two small but dark horns, it's green eyes glaring at them darkly.

It looked at the boy it held, tears in his eyes as he wimped in the 'droid's hand.

"Where is that man headed?" Came am extremely heavy, and raspy voice.

The first boy gurgled, clutching at his neck, the second one, wide eyed, mouth open, and frozen in fear, barely responded in a stuttering voice, "h-h-h-he, l-looks, like h-h-he's headed t-t-t-to, the...c-c-c-c-cantinas."

At this the huge and looming figure, that was often mistaken for a large human, headed in the general direction of the cantinas, dropping the boy first, the two children ran faster than they had ever run before.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,