View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #49
Darnaltung
Rookie

You dissapoint me, Rye Rye. At the beginning you got a point saying that the whole discussion of possible-actors-to-play-the-characters was in fact a bit pointless; then again, it doesn't hurt to share opinions, but I don't see the point in posting loads and loads of threads of "suggestions". Of course, this is MY point of view about that subject, and I don't intend to claim it is the 'absolute truth'.

...But then you started to insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, and saying that you're the 'real' human being in this forum, that you DO have a life, etc., etc. I think it's really nice to talk about an old game with people that shares your same interests, just like talking about a movie, book, place, anything at all. And it's each person's problem if they have a life or not, you don't have to criticize people about that.

BTW, I don't give a d@mn if you post threads of critisism against me. I don't have the time nor patience to get myself into a fight about "who's right", and much less with someone like you. It's YOU who should get a life; stop posting here and go somewhere else. I know that many posters agree with me...

Darnaltung is offline   you may: